My heart's an autoclave
May. 1st, 2009 05:30 pmIf you've dropped by here to see who the randar that "granted you access" is, it's just me,
severuslovesme!
It was time for a name change, and I'm very happy with the new name and also to be here on Dreamwidth!
I haven't quite decided on how I'll be using this journal but I'm pretty sure I won't be importing my LJ. Fresh start and all, y'know?
So anyways, hi y'all!
Also, if anyone has any advice on how to make my journal layout pretty, I would be very grateful!
It was time for a name change, and I'm very happy with the new name and also to be here on Dreamwidth!
I haven't quite decided on how I'll be using this journal but I'm pretty sure I won't be importing my LJ. Fresh start and all, y'know?
So anyways, hi y'all!
Also, if anyone has any advice on how to make my journal layout pretty, I would be very grateful!
no subject
Date: 2009-05-02 12:33 am (UTC)Check my memories for more neat stuff. :)
no subject
Date: 2009-05-02 12:40 am (UTC)